Talk About English--杭同专版

[复制链接]
查看4512 | 回复52 | 2010-9-4 21:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 东东堂 于 2010-9-4 21:40 编辑

From tracy wong
In recent days, many of my students get the results of the examination of CET-4 or CET-6.And they complained about the fucking language because they failed to pass it or get low scores .That gives me some thoughts and I just want to say something about it.what's more,I am also glad that I can also write these words to the net-pal of hztz.net at the last day of my summer vocation.As I know,many ones write their posts here for many reasons.But many of them are Chinese even they can't take it well.But it's a pity that you also can find some buggers give them critics.And taunts is much more unforgivable.they criticize them just because of the fucking grammar, fucking spelling mistakes or fucking who you are. I not just do think it is so rude but also should be blamed .I know you can use English very well. It's fine but that is just your way!All right?You should show your respect and forgive their mistakes.
Language is tool to communicate with each other,but not to pass an exam,or even provoke others. The grammar may be important but it's not the most.To make someone understand what you say,that is what the fucking language  brings to human.You can not do well during exam but don't know how to communicate with it . And I also want to say that,don't believe that your low score means you aren't able to use it.
That's all what I want to say ,I hope that some of you could have the confidence again.some of you could dare to open your mouth and take it as a language but not a fucking tool for your scores.and some could be more generous that you can cheer your mates up.
At last congratulations to all ones who have passed the exam . And to my wishes for the ones could pass the exam next time.
东东堂 | 2010-9-4 21:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 东东堂 于 2010-9-4 22:57 编辑

觉得还不错,节选加修改了一下王老师同样献给这里的童鞋们~
也算是王老师相对各位说的话~
因为老是见到一些人明明自己又烂水平还在这里批评人家的英语不好来着
::036::
冷冷冷 | 2010-9-4 21:39 | 显示全部楼层
我家没有亲戚说英语所以用不上
东东堂 | 2010-9-4 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
真奇怪··怎么编辑都分不开第一段和第二段哇~
东东堂 | 2010-9-4 21:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# 冷冷冷

那你家没有人学英语吗?
无趣的人 | 2010-9-4 21:41 | 显示全部楼层
买耐心看哦。。最还附上中文。。哈哈
凌空 | 2010-9-4 21:54 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# 东东堂

你教英语的?我看看哈
搞搞新意思 | 2010-9-4 21:55 | 显示全部楼层
From tracy wong
In recent days, many of my students get the results of the examination of CET-4 or CET-6.And they complained about the fucking language because they failed to pass it or get low scores .That gives me some thoughts and I just want to say something about it.what's more,I am also glad that I can also write these words to the net-pal of hztz.net at the last day of my summer vocation.As I know,many ones write their posts here for many reasons.But many of them are Chinese even they can't take it well.But it's a pity that you also can find some buggers give them critics.And taunts is much more unforgivable.they criticize them just because of the fucking grammar, fucking spelling mistakes or fucking who you are. I not just do think it is so rude but also should be blamed .I know you can use English very well. It's fine but that is just your way!All right?You should show your respect and forgive their mistakes.
Language is tool to communicate with each other,but not to pass an exam,or even provoke others. The grammar may be important but it's not the most.To make someone understand what you say,that is what the fucking language  brings to human.You can not do well during exam but don't know how to communicate with it . And I also want to say that,don't believe that your low score means you aren't able to use it.
That's all what I want to say ,I hope that some of you could have the confidence again.some of you could dare to open your mouth and take it as a language but not a fucking tool for your scores.and some could be more generous that you can cheer your mates up.
At last congratulations to all ones who have passed the exam . And to my wishes for the ones could pass the exam next time.东东堂 发表于 2010-9-4 21:36

"net-pal"....LMAO...来自笔友吧,哈哈。。。看来你的自我界定的,四十六岁,十几岁孩子的爹,大学英语老师的形象被这篇英文文章搞得荡然无存。。。
上帝づ宠儿 | 2010-9-4 22:16 | 显示全部楼层
好烂的英语水平也好意思写这篇东西
东东堂 | 2010-9-4 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# 上帝づ宠儿

for fake's sake! you are the dirty bugger what I'm talking about
匿名| 2010-9-4 22:40
I really like the attitude the author is talking about. That anyone can speak English as long as they feel like to is genuinely something I would advoacte if I were ten years younger and twenty pounds thinner. I missed my window of opportunity when I was in college because of a lot of excuses, but mainly because of shame which I don't know how to explain, and here I am regretting how I could possibly let it slip through my fingers right now.
Having said that, I do hope the author could switch all the f-bombs and profanities for something nicer, granted that he is really a college professor. On a personal note, I understand the frustration he is trying to convey here but you need to find a better outlet if you ever intend to make a solid point. Just hang in there is all that I am saying and keep up the good work.
东东堂 | 2010-9-4 22:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 东东堂 于 2010-9-4 22:56 编辑

回复 11# Guest from 115.196.205.x
just wanna tell something
I think that's fine
我们就是这样~·
老是因为楞家是中国人所以嘲笑他的英语不好~
就算初中生的水平~敢说出来~敢表达出他想表达出的意思~

我们也应该鼓励他~
唉~这就是我们教育者和你们的不同哇~
小强哥哥 | 2010-9-4 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
冷冷冷 | 2010-9-4 22:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复  冷冷冷

那你家没有人学英语吗?
东东堂 发表于 2010-9-4 21:41

没有,我毕业了不用考试了
这篇文章里的99%是高中词汇
还有,别以为多说几个fucking就觉得很老外~~
电视剧看多了~
omg , i can't u/stood ...
shiweijian | 2010-9-5 00:05 | 显示全部楼层
回复  上帝づ宠儿

for fake's sake! you are the dirty bugger what I'm talking about
东东堂 发表于 2010-9-4 22:38

come on guy!!!You're funny!What're you talking about!That really drove me crazy cause you wrote a terrible article!!It's tons of mistakes!Shame on you!
shiweijian | 2010-9-5 00:11 | 显示全部楼层
风里来雨里去 发表于 2010-9-4 23:33

You cannot show off your English by this way!!
And```I want tell you don't show off if you can't speak English well.Maybe you wanna improve your English but you can try to talk to someone on the street!
shiweijian | 2010-9-5 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
这篇文章里的99%是高中词汇
还有,别以为多说几个fucking就觉得很老外~~
电视剧看多了~
男人是水做的 发表于 2010-9-4 23:07

他写的这篇文章不仅不地道并且错误摆出!
shiweijian | 2010-9-5 00:18 | 显示全部楼层
风里来雨里去 发表于 2010-9-4 23:33

“omg , i can't u/stood ...”首先“OMG=Oh my god”这种说法已经不流行了!现在老外都用Oh Jesus!!另外就是“i can't u/stood ...”真的搞不明白你在搞些什么飞机!!应该是:I can't get you!/I can't understand you(u)!/Can't you understand!!如果你想表达;“我不能忍受!”那么就是I can't stand(stood)!
wanghaitao | 2010-9-5 00:37 | 显示全部楼层
OMG  存心害我 FK ::50::
杜蕾斯 | 2010-9-5 00:37 | 显示全部楼层
::032::
shiweijian | 2010-9-5 01:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 shiweijian 于 2010-9-5 01:15 编辑
From tracy wong
In recent days, many of my students get the results of the examination of CET-4 or ...
东东堂 发表于 2010-9-4 21:36

翻译一下:最近几天里,我的很多学生得到了4,6级考试的成绩,但是,他们报怨该死的这门语言,因为他们没有通过或者得了低分。那就给我了一些想法了,而我想说下关于这个的事。在我暑期的最后一天,我很庆幸的是我也可以在杭同里写这些。因为我知道许多人找些理由在这里写些帖子。但是,他们当中很多都是中国人,尽管他们不能写好,但是,挺可怜的,不过你们也可以找到一些同性恋给予一些评论。但是讽刺是不可以原谅。他们批评只是因为他妈的语法,见鬼的拼写的写法或者他妈的你是谁呀!!我觉得这太野蛮了,但是也不能指责啊!我知道你们的英语很好,那么好了,那是你的方式,好吗?你们应该尊重他们或原谅他们的错误!
   语言是一个种互相交流的工具,而不是用来考试的。这个语法也许是重要的,但不是最重要的!能让别人听懂你所讲就够了,这就是语言所带给人们的。你在考试中不能做好,但是不知道怎么用它去交流。而我也想那样说,我就不相信了,你的低分就意味着你不能使用它。
  那就是我所想说的,我希望在坐的你们可以有再次有信心。你们当中部分人可以敢开口并脱口而出,但是并不是他妈的一种工具去得分的。而又一部分可以更好一些,那么你就可以和你的同学庆祝了。
  最后,祝愿所有的人可以能过考试,祝愿所有的人可以在再下次通过考试。
shiweijian | 2010-9-5 01:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 shiweijian 于 2010-9-5 01:49 编辑

真不知道你这种劣等教师可以教出什么样的学生。写得这篇文章让人看得满眼都是语法错误,还有你那说出来那种自大,狂妄,大言不残的话,让别人看了忍不住想说你!
不过,我很非常地奇怪想问你,你是不是老师啊?虽然说口语是一门语言最重要的地方,但是,毕竟中国是应试教育,考试一样很重要的。我还是第一次见到你这样的教师,这样去教学生。不过,我顺便想对你说一句,当你做一件事的时候,如果不想被别人讲,被别人指责的话,那么就把那件事做好。即使别人指责你,你也没有必要去伤心。你要反思一下,别人为什么说你,从自身上找出原因,加以改正。让自已做得更好。最后再说明一下,如果你是出于煅炼你的英语水平的话,那么告诉你,你可以试着到大街上找老外交流,那是一种非常好的方法,如果你写这些东西只是为了炫耀,那么我告诉你,你的水平太差劲了,你还没有那个资格,你以为别人都是白痴,都不懂英语吗?再说了,即便你的英语已经非常非常地好了,那又有什么用啊!!试问现在谁不懂英语啊!!你知道吗!我现在还在修第二外呢!!在学日语呢!还有,你在这里写这些英语,你是写英语,而不是说英语,当写英语的时候,最忌讳的就是加入一些脏话,或者乱七八糟的词语!!(你永远都要记住落后就要挨打!)你作为一个中国人要谦虚地学习。并取别人其长处,补自已的不足!!
钱塘小鬼 | 2010-9-5 01:39 | 显示全部楼层
::012::我不抱怨 我过了 分数低没事 过了是硬道理
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则